Sunday, November 20, 2005

If you don't read this ...

... you're missing out ...

"The Doctor is In" has posted a new entry ... and I'm still reeling from the impact. There's more food for thought there than I bargained for. It may end up being just what I've been looking for these last two years ...

Please, if you haven't done so yet, go take a look at "The Choice of Fools" ... and read each and every word. Read it twice. Make a home for it.

I'm going to print it out and take it to bed with me so that I can read again before I go to sleep ...

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I went, I read, I commented.

What a wonderful site, thank you so much for the link....

Monday, November 21, 2005 2:30:00 AM  
Blogger Moof said...

My pleasure Kim! I sincerely hope that a lot of people do!

Monday, November 21, 2005 9:10:00 AM  
Blogger AB5SY said...

Like Kim, I as found the The doctor's writting to be interesting and informitive. Thinks for sharing it with your readers.

Monday, November 21, 2005 7:14:00 PM  
Blogger Moof said...

Wm ... my pleasure. His site is a rare gem. I always steel myself a bit before I go ... some of what I've seen there has smacked me pretty hard.

Excellent meditation material.

Monday, November 21, 2005 8:57:00 PM  
Blogger AB5SY said...

I have a confession; I swiped some pies....I could not help myself, they looked so yummy and it's been so long since I've had home baked.........forgive me, Just don't make me put the pies back....please...lol

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 1:04:00 AM  
Blogger Moof said...

Pies!? Pies?? What am I missing?

Wm! I won't make you give them back, but you've got to share! :-)

On Wednesday, I'm making two pumpkin pies, a pecan/maple, and ... I haven't yet decided what the third type will be.

You won't snag one of those, will you? We'll just have to have you over for Thanksgiving! ;-)

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 1:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home