Tuesday, December 06, 2005

New Blog is UP!



WE HAVE MOVED!!!

All Blogged Up: A Moof's Tale

The new blog is finally up on its own server. There are still a few issues I need to work out - like getting everything into the sidebar which should be there - but nearly all of my "Letting Go" posts have been copied onto the new Blog.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to bring the comments with me. I would dearly have loved to. I hope that you will all come to my new blog- All Blogged Up: A Moof's Tale - and keep reading my posts, and leaving me comments!

Please - if you've blogrolled me, don't forget to update your links ... http://moof.blogsplot.net

By the way, those pictures you see in the Header (top) of the blog are photos that we've taken - either of home, or of our little camp on a small local lake. The picture should change every time you reload. There are 10 of them there now ... I'd like to add some more, in time.

Now - don't let me be lonely - drop in and say "hi" and be sociable! :-)

.

2 Comments:

Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

thanks for stopping by moof...i don't like it when i think my site is having technical difficulties...now i see it is not, ---yes, i like your new blog,
and no worries - i am very sociable, ...except when i need some 'downtime' - and i like it when people leave me comments, no matter how brief... cheers for now, and i hope you have a fab weekend, the rain has stopped here at last and the sun is shining once more...out for my walk now...
pj

Saturday, April 15, 2006 2:27:00 PM  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

hi moof;
thanks for stopping by...yeah, i think i'm on a bit of a role...stay posted...

i love those pictures in the Header, i wish i could arrange my blog better, and i want to try to add links, but it takes me awhile to assimilate the instructions from Blogspot..

back soon,
cheers,
pj

Saturday, May 06, 2006 5:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home