Monday, November 28, 2005

My career type ...

Your Career Type: Investigative

You are precise, scientific, and intellectual.
Your talents lie in understanding and solving math and science problems.

You would make an excellent:

Architect - Biologist - Chemist
Dentist - Electrical Technician - Mathematician
Medical Technician - Meteorologist - Pharmacist
Physician - Surveyor - Veterinarian

The worst career options for your are enterprising careers, like lawyer or real estate agent.
What's Your Ideal Career?


Now, that would be far more accurate if they'd separated the *science* question from the *math* question! *LOL*

2 Comments:

Blogger AB5SY said...

It seems to have matched you fairly well, I was a bit disappointed in my results.... I always wanted to be a mountain man.....(or a hermet)....lol

Monday, November 28, 2005 8:03:00 PM  
Blogger Moof said...

Well, my profile having me be some sort of "math genius" is a bit like calling Mama Cass an axorexia victim! ;-)

William, I would have thought that you are sort of a "mountain man!" What did yours say about you?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home